Comment on page
Adding Timer to Tests using add-ons
Adding Timer to Tests using BoloForms Timer + Proctor & Form Presenter Add-on
Firstly, choose the form you want to add the timer from Google Froms and open the BoloForms Timer + Proctor & Form Presenter Add-on.
1. Click on Timer.
2. In the Instruction box type any instruction you want to be followed during the test.
3. You can change the time under the Allowed Time label which is available in Minutes.
4. Subsequently the start and end date for the form can also be changed under the labels From Opens At and From must be started before respectively.
5. When you click on the calendar icon you can change the date and time for the availability of the form.
6. After all the changes are done click on Save Settings to save the changes.